Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting in the swing

To try and get myself blogging more, as well as to get in a blog while working/trying to plan for our trip back home for Christmas....

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. (Barenaked Ladies, of COURSE)

Are you Male or Female? I'll Be That Girl

Describe Yourself: It's Only Me

How Do You Feel? Some Fantastic

Where Do You Live? Home

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Hello City

Favorite Form Of Transportation? In the Car

Your Best Friend? Beautiful

Describe The Weather: Baby It's Cold Outside

Favorite Time Of Day? When You Dream

If they made a TV show of your life, what would they call it? The Humour of the Situation

What is life to you? Fun & Games

Describe an ex-relationship: Too Little Too Late

Describe your current relationship: Rule the World With Love / One and Only / I Love You

Describe your job: Tonight is the Night I Fell Asleep At The Wheel

Your Fear? Spider In My Room / Never Do Anything

How would you like to die? Easy

What is the state of your soul right now? Wonderful Christmastime

Best Advice? Fight the Power

Thought Of The Day: I Can I Will I Do / Long Way Back Home

Motto: Who Needs Sleep?

No comments: