Monday, December 21, 2009

Totally Cheating

It has been such a long time, and there is so much to tell... and yet I am going to cheat by doing a meme. I haven't been tagged (because honestly I don't think there is anyone out there reading these words), but what the heck. I just want to keep this blog active, and my New Year's resolution is to write at least once a week in 2010, and hopefully more. I love reading other "Mommy" blogs, even though I hate that label, and I would love to add to them, and possibly be a source of entertainment and solace for some other first-timer out there. Anyway. On to the meme!

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago, I was 21 years old. I think that should probably answer that question! I was in college at SUNY Albany and at this time of year, I had just started dating someone who would turn out to be a huge mistake, but who did get me on the path to meeting my now-husband (who I met while celebrating the demise of my relationship with the Mistake!), so there you go.



Five Snacks You Enjoy:
1. Movie Theater Butter popcorn
2. Cheetos
3. Seasonally shaped Reese's peanut butter (trees, eggs, pumpkins, etc)
4. Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips
5. Peppermint stick ice cream

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To:
1. What A Good Boy, Barenaked Ladies
2. Both Hands, Ani DiFranco
3. Don't Let's Start, They Might Be Giants
4. Dance Myself to Sleep, Ernie (Sesame Street!)
5. The Flag, Barenaked Ladies

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:
1. Pay off the cars and student loans
2. Buy a nice, 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom house with a big yard full of trees
3. Put away money for the Boy for college
4. Take my family on vacation
5. Hire a cleaning service!

Five bad habits:
1. Not exercising or eating as well as I should
2. Reading too many blogs
3. Picking at my fingernails
4. People magazine
5. Letting myself get irritated quickly

Five Things You Like To Do:
1. Sleep
2. Read
3. Watch the Real World & Amazing Race
4. Play trucks with the Boy
5. Plan/ make lists

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:
1. A size 5
2. A fancy, heavy wedding dress
3. teeny tiny tank tops
4. Crushed velvet
5. guy's jeans

Five Favorite Toys:
1. The Boy's blocks
2. Computer
3. My camera
4. The cats
5. My husband

No comments: